I am looking for a job on a ship as an electrician with many years of experience. I traveled all over the world so I got used to all the conditions at sea. See my CV below and feel free to contact me.
Electrician Officer Entertainment
Company Name: AIDA Cruises
Dates EmployedMay: 2017 – Present
Employment Duration: 3 yrs 5 mos
- Maintain and repair of electronic and electrical entertainment equipment on board.
- Entertainment sound equipment and systems.
- Entertainment light equipment and systems.
- Led wall management, maintenance and repair.
- Entertainment laser equipment and systems.
- TV broadcasting and video equipment and systems.
- The electronic systems in cabins
- Manage and administrate spare part order, spare parts in stock, minimum stock level.
- Manage and planning maintenance and purchase system.
- Observe and monitor the safety, quality and environmental regulations.
- Manage and related with ISM and other relevant quality systems.
- Control and addjustment of Satelite system and IPTV systems on board, maintenance and repair.
- TV studio equipment update, converters and switches connections and maintenance.
- Stage machinerry maintenance, daily , weeklly and monthlly maintenance.
- 4D cinema observe and monitoring all equipment and repair of systems.
- Other works and duties in the electro-technical department and delegate by Chief Electrician as a part of the work scope to ensure overall responsibillity and safe operation of the vessel.
Company Name: ADRIA - IMPEX d.o.o
Dates Employed: May 2016 – Oct 2016
Employment Duration:6 month
- Installations of cabels, wires , plug -in power sockets for hood cookers, stowes, freezer and
- Installation and commissioning of the machines in bars, hotels, kitchens and butchers, traditional
restorans and apartments.
- Maintenance and repair work of all galleys machinery.
- Regular inspections of all electrical equipment, changing HVAC filters and lubricating kitchen
- Fast removal trouble-shooting and defects on dryers, washing machines, cooling cabinets.…
PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT MANAGER IN WHOLESALE TRADE
Company Name: MERKUR INTERNATIONAL d.o.o
Dates Employed: Jul 2004 – Feb 2015
Employment Duration: 10 yrs 8 mos
- Retail sale store department manager
- Department of Home Appliances, Audio and video technique
ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Company Name: ELPOH d.o.o.
Dates Employed: Jan 2000 – Sep 2003
Employment Duration: 3 yrs 9 mos
ELPOH d.o.o, Šibenik (Croatia)
- electro installation repair and maintenance
- distribution of electricity
- overhead and underground networks
- cable repairs and safe bonding
- installation of telecommunication equipment
- installation of sound and light systems
- communication network repair
- lighting, audio, AV equipment
- intermediate level of knowledge in operation of enterteinment technical systems
Company Name: M.T.K. Lepoglava d.o.o
Dates Employed: Nov 1994 – Dec 1996
Employment Duration: 2 yrs 2 mos
Assistance and the introduction of new telecommunications networks and equipment.
- The construction and maintenance of telephone networks and equipment, installation of telephone
- Connecting and testing telephone cables high capacity (1,000 pairs).
- Connecting Wires to KRONE Regla distribution cabinets and cable distributor.
- Installation of electronic amplifiers in long distance cable lines.
- Working with a regular attendance of electrical / electronics High school
***College of Naval studies - Split,Croatia***
Degree NameEngineer’s Degree
Activities and Societies: Mathematics, English language, Maritime law, STCW '95 Convention, International Maritime Organization, Meteorology, Electrical, Electronic and Navigation systems on board.
Navigation, stability and propulsion of ship, constructions,types and purposes of vessels, navigation equipment, electronic equipment,lights and types of lights, regulations for preventing collisions at sea,simulations of navigations and loading / unloading of cargo.
Navigation electronic equipment, radar, communication and observing systems.
Graduated with GMDSS( Global Maritime Distress and Safety Systems ) in search and rescue actions.
***Electrotechnical school Šibenik , Croatia***
Degree Name4 year education
Field Of StudyHigh voltage systems
Electrical network systems, electric motors, generators, substations and transmission systems.
Distribution of electricity, maintenance and repair.
Electro installation repair and maintenance.
LED mouving heads, Rigging maintenance
Installation of telecommunication equipment.
Installation of sound and light systems.
Communication network repair.
Basic Safety Training STCW VI/1
Basic Training for oil and chemical Tanker Cargo operations STCW V/1-1-1
Carnival Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Crowd & Crysis Man Max
Environmental Awareness (CBT)
Marlins English Test
Security Awareness STCW VI/6-1
Security Training for Seaferers with designate security Duties - STCW VI/6-2 TRG-EMR-1301 Enclosed Rescue TRG-EMR-1302 MoB&FRB
TRG-EMR-1602 Heli Operations
Time tracking, duty schedule & timesheet handling