Travel agency "Dalmatia Travel" organizes excursions, transfers, mini bus rental, various boats, cars, team-building, and brokering and transportation of passengers and their location in the tourist apartments and hotels along the Adriatic coast, with an emphasis on the Sibenik-Knin County.
The mission of our agency is to offer its customers original programs and trips to the satisfaction of our guests have the purpose of educating the cultural and historical heritage and undiscovered beauty of the region of Dalmatia.
We will help you find accommodation in private apartments and hotels that will suit your needs and desires.
Our professional staff with many years of experience in tourism is at your disposal if you need information on destinations you want to visit, both in Croatia and abroad.
We believe that you will find in our program offers part that perfectly suits your needs and wishes.
We will reward your confidence fast, quality and professional service - on your overall satisfaction.
Private tours: NP Krka,NP Plitvice, Split,Trogit,Sibenik,Zadar,Dubrovnik...
Private tour starting from Dalmatia area is a great way to explore the best of Croatia. We provide professionally customized, unique private tours with limo or minivan as well as private boat tours. Our service is perfect for families, seniors, couples and private groups. Some trips could be perfect gifts for special occasions like anniversaries or birthdays.
Private tours offer a range of luxurious options to discover in your pace, in the company of your family or your friend, each designed to meet your personal requirements.
Dear friends, we have made for You a interesting 5 day trip. In five consecutive days You will visit even four beautiful dalmatian cities: Zadar, Šibenik, Trogir and Split, including two beautiful national parks Krka and Kornati, both of them in the Šibenik county.
1. DAY: After breakfast we leave for National park Krka
- start of the trip is 9:00. A walk on the Skradinski buk by the decorated little bridges where the visitors are in touch with the water of the river Krka, sight-seeing of the mills and other contents(ethnological collection,rollers, mills) and demonstration of old crafts.
- After that we are headed towards Visovac where we stop briefly to take pictures of the panoramic view and the island Visovac.
- After You have taken pictures of Visovac we go to the Roški slap where You have organized lunch in the domestic household “Kristijan”. After lunch a walk on the bridges and sight-seeing of the cascades.
- Around 15:00 we depart Roški slap and go to Manojlovac ( 30 m) – the highest waterfall and after that we go sight-seeing the roman amphitheater.
- For the end of the trip we will visit the monastery of St. Archangels.
- After returning from the trip You can rest before dinner. Night rest.
2. DAY: After breakfast we leave in the agreed time. Drive to Zadar, tour of the old city center; St. Donat, St. Stošija, archaeological museum, see organ, the port…after the tour of Zadar we go for a swim on one of the beaches. After swimming we return and rest,and then we have dinner. Night rest.
3. DAY: after breakfast we visit the falconry center which is situated in thick pine wood, only 8 km from the center of Šibenik. It reperesents a unique place where visitors can meet the mistery life of the sky hunters-falcons and other predators. After seeing that we head for Šibenik. You have free time for shopping and walking or swimming on the beautiful beaches of Solaris, playing on the near courts: mini golf, tennis…. We return when we agree and after You rest comes dinner. Night rest.
4. DAY: After lunch we leave for Vodice or Murter where we board on a ship.
09:00-we leave by boat for NP Kornati. Passing through the sea of Murter, Ravni Žakanj on the high seas,a view on the tectonic rocks on Piškera, Dugi otok, island Mana, Tureta,sanctuary of Madonna of the Tarac, Levrnaka sand beach- possibility of swimming.
At about 12.20 h we arrive on the island Žut (second island by size).
At 12.30- lunch.
2 h of free time on the island Žut.
5. DAY: We leave for Trogir, a tour of the old city center, cathedral of st. Lovre, church of st. Nikola,towerKamerlengo. Free time for shopping, walking. By agreement we haed for Split,sigt-seeing of the Diocletian palace, cathedral of st. Duje, Fruit square,waterfront( riva)…Free time…we leave for Šibenik by agreement to have dinner. Night rest.
Contact us and we will make every effort that your satisfaction is top priority.
Skočići 6, 22221 Lozovac
Tel: +385 91 368 3323